Institute of Religion, Culture & Peace
The Institute of Religion, Culture, and Peace is located at Payap University in Chiang Mai, Thailand. It houses the Southeast Asia Studies Program, and is closely associated with the Southeast Asia Studies program. IRCP conducts regular events about peace studies, understanding across cultural and religious lines, and through interfaith dialogue.
The Department of Peace Studies at Payap University, which is the academic home for the PhD program in Peacebuilding. Inquiries about the PhD program are welcomed. Please email Dr. Tony Waters, Director of IRCP at email@example.com, or Dr. Suchart Setthamalinee, Chair of the Department of Peace Studies, at firstname.lastname@example.org and Dr. Le Ngoc Bich Ly, Faculty member of the Peacebuilding Program, at email@example.com.
Events are announced on this page, and the Facebook Page for IRCP, Payap University.
▸ Latest News
- Peace and Reconciliation-Article 9 and Non-violent Conflict Transformation - PAYAP PRESENTS TUESDAY 14 NOVEMBER 2017 Payap University Toshi Yamamoto Continue reading
- Rev. Prof. Toshimasa Yamamoto presented on Peace and Reconciliation at Payap Presents - Rev. Prof. Toshimasa Yamamoto from Kwansei Gakuin University in Nishinomiya, Japan, Continue reading
- IRCP family took part in ACUCA - The ACUCA Management Conference 2017, “Exploring the Relationship of Religion, Culture, Continue reading
- The First Poetry Book of IRCP Student - The first poetry book of IRCP Student, Mon Mon Myat Continue reading
- The First Book of Dr. Le Ngoc Bich Ly Published - The first book of Dr. Le Ngoc Bich Ly entitled Continue reading