Institute of Religion, Culture & Peace
The Institute of Religion, Culture, and Peace is located at Payap University in Chiang Mai, Thailand. It houses the Southeast Asia Studies Program, and is closely associated with the Southeast Asia Studies program. IRCP conducts regular events about peace studies, understanding across cultural and religious lines, and through interfaith dialogue.
The Department of Peace Studies at Payap University, which is the academic home for the PhD program in Peacebuilding. Inquiries about the PhD program are welcomed. Please email Dr. Tony Waters, Director of IRCP at email@example.com, or Dr. Suchart Setthamalinee, Chair of the Department of Peace Studies, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Events are announced on this page, and the Facebook Page for IRCP, Payap University.
Join our mailing list to stay up to date with our events and programs.
▸ Latest News
- Upcoming Payap Presents - The Institute of Culture, Religion, and Peace would like to Continue reading
- A Visit from Prince of Songkla University - 5 September 2017 A delegation of faculty and staff from Continue reading
- Imagining Religion: Pilgrim Tour From Mosque to Monastery - Imagining Religion: Pilgrim Tour From Mosque to Monastery By Mon Continue reading
- Mon Mon Myat’s Thoughts about the Rakhine Fighting from the Irrawaddy News - PhD Student Mon Mon Myat publishes in the Irrawaddy in Continue reading
- Personal peacebuilding story from faculty member, Dr. Le Ngoc Bich Ly - "Peacebuilding has no ready-made formula" and it goes with our Continue reading