Institute of Religion, Culture & Peace
The Institute of Religion, Culture, and Peace is located at Payap University in Chiang Mai, Thailand. It houses the Southeast Asia Studies Program, and is closely associated with the Southeast Asia Studies program. IRCP conducts regular events about peace studies, understanding across cultural and religious lines, and through interfaith dialogue.
The Department of Peace Studies at Payap University, which is the academic home for the PhD program in Peacebuilding. Inquiries about the PhD program are welcomed. Please email Dr. Tony Waters, Director of IRCP at email@example.com, or Dr. Suchart Setthamalinee, Chair of the Department of Peace Studies, at firstname.lastname@example.org and Dr. Le Ngoc Bich Ly, Faculty member of the Peacebuilding Program, at email@example.com.
Events are announced on this page, and the Facebook Page for IRCP, Payap University.
▸ Latest News
- IRCP award winners at Payap University International Mini-Marathon 2018 - IRCP students Robert Ottenhof and Matthias Rimarzik won awards at Continue reading
- PAYAP PRESENTS: Skills of Peacetime: Mindful Social and Emotional Learning through Restorative Justice by Dr. Amy McConnell Franklin and Pamela Baker, M.A. -
- PAYAP PRESENTS: 4 THAI REALMS FAITH by Dr. Kenneth Dobson - Payap Presents, 2 Thai Realms of Faith, by Dr. Continue reading
- “Gender Equality Struggle in Vietnam”, A Talk by Le Ngoc Bich Ly - “Gender Equality Struggle in Vietnam”, a talk by Le Ngoc Bich Continue reading
- Interfaith Dialogue for Peacebuilding PhD Program - Interfaith Dialogue about Buddhist-Christian Practice of Inner Peace with Dr. Continue reading