Institute of Religion, Culture & Peace
The Institute of Religion, Culture, and Peace is located at Payap University in Chiang Mai, Thailand. It houses the Southeast Asia Studies Program, and is closely associated with the Southeast Asia Studies program. IRCP conducts regular events about peace studies, understanding across cultural and religious lines, and through interfaith dialogue.
The Department of Peace Studies at Payap University, which is the academic home for the PhD program in Peacebuilding. Inquiries about the PhD program are welcomed. Please email Dr. Tony Waters, Director of IRCP at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dr. Suchart Setthamalinee, Chair of the Department of Peace Studies, at email@example.com and Dr. Le Ngoc Bich Ly, Faculty member of the Peacebuilding Program, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Events are announced on this page, and the Facebook Page for IRCP, Payap University.
▸ Latest News
- Religions, Violence, and Conflict in Rakhine State - Religions, Violence, and Conflict in Rakhine State To promote religious Continue reading
- Rakhine Conflict Primarily Political, Not Religious, Seminar Told - Public Seminar Religions, Violence and Conflict in Rakhine State was covered Continue reading
- Religions, Violence and Conflict in Rakhine State - The public seminar, Religions, Violence and Conflict in Rakhine State, Continue reading
- Payap Presents: Politics as a Vocation: Aung San Suu Kyi: Politician or Activist? By Mon Mon Myat. Monday 12 March 2018 -
- A Visit to Nirodharam Bhikkuni Arama - IRCP faculty member, Dr. Le Ngoc Bich Ly and her Continue reading