Institute of Religion, Culture & Peace
The Institute of Religion, Culture, and Peace is located at Payap University in Chiang Mai, Thailand. It houses the Southeast Asia Studies Program, and is closely associated with the Southeast Asia Studies program. IRCP conducts regular events about peace studies, understanding across cultural and religious lines, and through interfaith dialogue.
The Department of Peace Studies at Payap University, which is the academic home for the PhD program in Peacebuilding. Inquiries about the PhD program are welcomed. Please email Dr. Tony Waters, Director of IRCP at email@example.com, or Dr. Suchart Setthamalinee, Chair of the Department of Peace Studies, at firstname.lastname@example.org and Dr. Le Ngoc Bich Ly, Faculty member of the Peacebuilding Program, at email@example.com.
Events are announced on this page, and the Facebook Page for IRCP, Payap University.
▸ Latest News
- IRCP Reception 4 April 2018 - IRCP Reception is an informal meal gathering of IRCP staff, Continue reading
- Payap Presents: Reflections on Orientalism in Thai Contexts by Dr. Herb Swanson on Monday 9th April 2018 - PAYAP PRESENTS MONDAY 9 APRIL 2018 FROM 3:30 TO 5:00 Continue reading
- Religions, Violence, and Conflict in Rakhine State - Religions, Violence, and Conflict in Rakhine State To promote religious Continue reading
- Rakhine Conflict Primarily Political, Not Religious, Seminar Told - Public Seminar Religions, Violence and Conflict in Rakhine State was covered Continue reading
- Religions, Violence and Conflict in Rakhine State - The public seminar, Religions, Violence and Conflict in Rakhine State, Continue reading