Institute of Religion, Culture & Peace
The Institute of Religion, Culture, and Peace is located at Payap University in Chiang Mai, Thailand. It houses the Southeast Asia Studies Program, and is closely associated with the Southeast Asia Studies program. IRCP conducts regular events about peace studies, understanding across cultural and religious lines, and through interfaith dialogue.
The Department of Peace Studies at Payap University, which is the academic home for the PhD program in Peacebuilding. Inquiries about the PhD program are welcomed. Please email Dr. Tony Waters, Director of IRCP at email@example.com, or Dr. Suchart Setthamalinee, Chair of the Department of Peace Studies, at firstname.lastname@example.org and Dr. Le Ngoc Bich Ly, Faculty member of the Peacebuilding Program, at email@example.com.
Events are announced on this page, and the Facebook Page for IRCP, Payap University.
▸ Latest News
- PAYAP PRESENTS: 4 THAI REALMS FAITH by Dr. Kenneth Dobson - Payap Presents, 2 Thai Realms of Faith, by Dr. Continue reading
- “Gender Equality Struggle in Vietnam”, A Talk by Le Ngoc Bich Ly - “Gender Equality Struggle in Vietnam”, a talk by Le Ngoc Bich Continue reading
- Interfaith Dialogue for Peacebuilding PhD Program - Interfaith Dialogue about Buddhist-Christian Practice of Inner Peace with Dr. Continue reading
- Peace and Reconciliation-Article 9 and Non-violent Conflict Transformation - PAYAP PRESENTS TUESDAY 14 NOVEMBER 2017 Payap University Toshi Yamamoto Continue reading
- Rev. Prof. Toshimasa Yamamoto presented on Peace and Reconciliation at Payap Presents - Rev. Prof. Toshimasa Yamamoto from Kwansei Gakuin University in Nishinomiya, Japan, Continue reading