Institute of Religion, Culture & Peace
The Institute of Religion, Culture and Peace is located at Payap University in Chiang Mai, Thailand. It supports the PhD in Peace Studies program as well as regular events geared toward reaching understanding across cultural and religious lines through interfaith transformational dialogue. The list below has information about upcoming events that we will be hosting.
Join our mailing list to stay up to date with our events and programs.
- October 25, 2016 – Payap Presents: Conflict – Daoism and Peacebuilding
- October 26, 2016 – IRCP Workshop – Different Approaches to Faith-Based Peacebuilding
- January 6-8, 2017 – Path to Peace International Film Festival
Click below to read our most recent newsletter from the Institute of Religion, Culture & Peace at Payap University in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Our theme this month is Conflict: Daoism and Peacbuilding- Towards a New Approach to Conflict Resolution by Dr. Ashley South. We also have contributions from PhD Peace Studies students Eva Mazharenko and Qamaruzzaman Amir, Dr. Suchart Setthamalinee, and Dr. Christopher M. Joll.
- October 2016, Issue III: http://eepurl.com/cji4sj
Previous Newsletter Issues:
▸ Latest News
- IRCP Payap Presents 25 October - Payap Presents: Conflict Daoism and Peacebuilding - towards a new Continue reading
- PEACE DAY 2016 at the IRCP - PEACE DAY 2016 at the IRCP On Sept. 21, 2016 Continue reading
- IRCP Payap Presents 18 August - On August 18th, Jon Rudy came from Elizabethtown College where Continue reading
- Human Security and Peacebuilding workshop - Peace Maker in Residence at Elizabethtown College, Jon Rudy, led Continue reading
- International Day of Peace 2016 - International Day of Peace 2016 Sept. 21, 2016 The IRCP Continue reading